It is the responsibility of the student to complete the application for the examination and submit it to the office on time. It is mandatory for the student to deposit all the due fees of the college and return the labs and sporting goods, library books etc. to get the admit card of the university examination. In the absence of the above, the student will be denied to appear in the examination.
- While filling the examination form, students should keep in mind that the same subject should be mentioned on the application form, which is written on its subject sheet and identity card.
- The examination application form should be submitted only after checking with the authorized professor.
- Subjects written in the examination application form other than the subjects mentioned on the Identity Card / Subject Sheet, will be canceled, subject to the entry in the Register of the Admission Committee.
- If the Subject Sheet / Identity Card and the form also have different subjects written in any one. Will be valid at the end.
- Late fee will be payable as per rules on submission of application after the date fixed by the university / college.
- No column / column of the examination form should be left blank. Those columns which are not related to the candidate should be crossed. It is mandatory to attach self-attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous passed examination along with the examination application form.